Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Christmas '07

I know these are old pictures, but since I just got the blog going and not much else goes on around here, I thought I'd go back a little bit and hit some of the highlights from the last few months.

I love these pictures of Keegan trying to eat a pb&j without getting his hands messy - how do kids come up with this stuff?!?!
When he realized it was too hard to eat it straight off the table, he thought he'd give this a try - hilarious!!
Keegan and his cousin, "Nona", playing with some Moon Sand

being silly at Grandma & Grandpa's

Keegan's other cousin, Scarlett, wasn't even 1 yet and already walking all over the place - isn't she the cutest little thing?!

We took Keegan to see Sesame Street Live - he loved it!!


Pointing out something important to Daddy in case he missed it!

We took Keegan to the FOLEPI building - it was pretty neat (and nice and warm) - they have food, rides, & Santa dropped by for a visit, too - Keegan wasn't sure what he thought about him - he wanted me to hold him and take him up there, but he wouldn't touch him or sit on his lap

This is one of my favorite traditions - running outside to catch snowflakes on my tongue - Keegan had almost as much fun as Mommy! :)

No comments: