Saturday, October 17, 2009

Welcome Sweet Brynleigh!!!


Ok, so it's been forever since I've updated the blog. Aunt Jody, in particular, is very upset with me for not sending new pictures of Brynleigh, so I figured it was time to send some out. We couldn't be happier with our newest addition. Brynleigh Ella was born on October 3. She is a wonderful baby and Keegan is a terrific big brother!! I know these pictures are out of order, but I can never seem to figure out how to move them around - oh well, hope you enjoy them anyway Aunt Jody!!


All ready for her first car ride

Getting dressed for her big journey home - Dean found this little sister onesie and I couldn't resist - the pants are huge, but she'll grow into them before I know it

Such a sweet baby girl

Meeting Mommy for the first time - sniff, sniff!

No comments: